Sunday, 9 November 2008

It's a wee bit chilly!

This month I'm going to try and blog more than I have in any other month. Which, if I'm honest is not going to be hard as my monthly total so far has been two. I will have already have equalled last month with this one!

It's a wee bit cold up here at the moment (please forgive the talk about the weather - it kind of dominates your life up here!) but dry and bright.

This week I went to the song shop choir for the first time (folk singing), I got thrown in at the deep end as we were learning a new, quite complicated song. I'm not sure if I'm a good enough singer but we'll see how it goes!

I also got see some waxwings up close (birds that visit Britain in the winter - very pretty - look them up in a bird book). A colleague had caught some to ring them - I'm majorly chuffed that I got to see them.

No comments: